[Esip-sustainabledm] Reminder: ESIP Sustainable DM call this Friday, Jan 20 at 4pm EST

Ruth Duerr ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 22:09:54 EST 2023

Hi Margaret,

I am sorry to say it; but I will miss our Friday meeting as I have a class that I am attending that runs right through that time slot.  I am so sorry.  On a more positive note, I am making progress on that other paper I was working on so really will be able to give this some time in the month’s following the ESIP meeting.

Ruth