[Esip-sustainabledm] Sustainable Data Management Cluster meeting, Friday, March 17, 4pm Eastern

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Tue Mar 14 13:10:39 EDT 2023

Hi all -
This Friday is our monthly cluster meeting. We will continue working on the
CARE paper. There is some new outline material there now, which is coming
along nicely. Lourdes! If you are game to continue what you have started
there, that would be great. Maybe Friday can be a working session to finish
up the outline.

There is quite a bit of text that can go into the outline as is. Hopefully,
we can get the outline nailed down, and enough text inserted that a few
people can take on writing assignments. After that, one or two people will
need to take over and massage the text to read well for our audience and
ensure a few major points are threaded throughout.

I won't make it to this week's meeting -- I will be en route to Goteborg
for RDA. Someone from ESIP will start up the meeting.

Notes:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KRFau7_oFdNNxgFbQOYsOUMEKaymYv_H0MQzu3x5KSI/edit#heading=h.daeqqwcprw5j
I have added these notes to Friday's entry.

Connection info:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84308779180?pwd=NVBadkhzbGVMTk0wMG84M1ZHVGY1Zz09
phone-in info is in the notes.

Margaret