[Esip-sustainabledm] Running late

Erin Robinson erin at metadatagamechangers.com
Fri Jul 21 16:31:08 EDT 2023

Hi All - no meeting today I think because of ESIP. I am on a plane full of
ESIP folks now 😀

We had an unconference session yesterday that wasn’t directly related to
sustainable data management when it was proposed but Margaret O’Brien
helped make some connections to this group and the paper you are working
on, so that is why there are are notes in your shared doc.

Best -
Erin

Erin Robinson
Co-Founder, Metadata Game Changer LLC <https://metadatagamechangers.com/>