[Esip-sustainabledm] ESIP Sustainable Data Management cluster call, Friday Sept 15 1600 EDT

Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Tue Sep 12 13:23:39 EDT 2023

Hello, all:

I will be in the air at the time for this meeting, so unable to attend.  I wanted to report that I have not heard back from Alexis Garretson, Chair of the Data Stewardship Committee, so have nothing to report on that front yet.  I hope to hear from her before this cluster’s next meeting, for sure.  I will read the notes to see what transpires.  Apologies for missing the discussions!

Nancy