[Esip-sustainabledm] Monthly call, Friday Jan 19 4pm EST

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Wed Jan 17 14:54:59 EST 2024

Hi all -
This Friday is our regular monthly call. I'm not sure how many of you are
attending the ESIP meeting next week and need some extra time to prepare --
if this is the case, let me know and we'll cancel the January meeting.

The notes are below; the agenda has us continuing our discussion of
CARE-specific content in metadata. In particular, Nancy had mentioned
presenting some slides about the differences between PREMIS and ODRL.

Notes:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KRFau7_oFdNNxgFbQOYsOUMEKaymYv_H0MQzu3x5KSI/edit#heading=h.w7uen6vt2dms

Send feedback about whether we should meet or postpone till February - if I
don't hear from you, I'll start the meeting as usual at 4pm, on this zoom
channel:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84308779180?pwd=NVBadkhzbGVMTk0wMG84M1ZHVGY1Zz09

best,
Margaret

PS - quick update from the CARE-paper-team: the draft is out for review
among the authors, and we expect to submit it during the first week of Feb.

Margaret O'Brien
ORCID: 0000-0002-1693-8322
Information Management
Marine Science Institute, UCSB