[Esip-sustainabledm] sustainable DM cluster, meeting Friday, Feb 16 4pm EST

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Mon Feb 12 00:23:28 EST 2024

Hi all -
Our monthly meeting is this coming Friday, Feb 16 at 4pm Eastern.
I will be traveling and may not be able to connect, so I have asked Megan
to start the meeting for us. If Megan cannot, Ruth will be back up.

Our main activity will be a presentation from Nancy on differences between
PREMIS & ODRL.
Our overall goal was to start on some simple use cases, which might
generate some action items.

Here are the notes:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KRFau7_oFdNNxgFbQOYsOUMEKaymYv_H0MQzu3x5KSI/edit
and zoom link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84308779180?pwd=NVBadkhzbGVMTk0wMG84M1ZHVGY1Zz09
Meeting ID: 843 0877 9180
Passcode: 772802

See the ESIP wiki page for phone in info.
https://wiki.esipfed.org/Sustainable_Data_Management

Margaret

Margaret O'Brien
ORCID: 0000-0002-1693-8322