[Energy] REMINDER: ESIP Energy & Climate WG telecon (prep for Summer meeting): 26 June / 1pm ET

Eckman, Richard S. (LARC-E3) via Energy energy at lists.esipfed.org
Thu Jun 26 10:48:27 EDT 2014

All,

This is a friendly reminder that the ESIP Energy & Climate Cluster telecom will take place later today, Thursday June 26, from 1-2 PM ET. Access details and the proposed agenda are below. Our plan is to talk further about the session that we've organized for the Summer Meeting (which will take place on 10 July at 2pm MT) and its expected outcomes. A session prospectus is attached.

We look forward to it.

Thanks!

Richard Eckman and Ana Pinheiro Privette

ESIP Energy & Climate Cluster
Monthly Telecom: June 26, 2014, 1PM-2PM ET

Agenda:

- Welcome notes
- ESIP Summer Meeting energy & climate session: Organization and expected outcomes

To Join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.com
2. Click the "Meeting Center" tab
3. Select the Energy & Climate
If a password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 23140358

To start the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting w/ phone
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600
Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*: +1-571-918-6008
Global call-in numbers: https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=9910728&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Attendee access code: 231 403 58