[Energy] ESIP Energy & Climate WG September telecon - Cancelled for this week

Eckman, Richard S. (LARC-E3) via Energy energy at lists.esipfed.org
Tue Sep 23 03:37:45 EDT 2014

All,

Our ESIP Energy & Climate Working Group monthly telecon (occurring on the 4th Thursday of the month) must be cancelled this week. Regrettably, neither Ana nor I are available as we're both at different conferences all week.

We understand that there are some hard conflicts with our currently scheduled telecon date/time. We plan to send out a Doodle poll in the next few days in an effort to find a more suitable date/time for our telecons so that participation can be maximized.

Thanks for your interest in our ESIP activities and we will have our next call next month to discuss the January ESIP Winter Meeting session and other energy activities relevant to GEO and USGEO.

Regards,

Richard & Ana

--
Dr. Richard Eckman
Manager, Atmospheric Composition Modeling and Analysis Program

202-358-2567 (HQ Office)
202-358-2770 (HQ Fax)
757-272-5565 (Cell)
Richard.S.Eckman at nasa.gov