[Energy] ESIP Energy & Climate Monthly Telecom

Ana Pinheiro Privette via Energy energy at lists.esipfed.org
Mon Nov 24 15:56:10 EST 2014

All,

I hope everyone is doing well!

Given the Holiday this week, our scheduled monthly telecom will be canceled.

The 4th Thursday of December will fall, as well, on a Holiday (Christmas Day) so we will have to cancel that meeting also.

Because we would like to have at least one more session before the January ESIP Winter Meeting, we would like to suggest that those who are available join us next Thursday, Dec 4th, at 4 pm for a discussion of the upcoming Winter meeting. Also, hopefully by then we will have additional details on the timeline for the USGEO Earth Observation Assessment so that we can better plan our activities moving forward.

Please let me know if you will be able to join us next week. We will send out call in information at the beginning of next week.

Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving!

Ana & Richard

PS - If you are receiving this email twice please let me know and I will update the email list. Thanks!

Ana Pinheiro Privette, Ph.D.
Founder & Principal

Climate Data Solutions, LLC
Phone: 404-490-3282