[Energy] ESIP Energy & Climate WG Telecom Today at 4 pm

Imhoff, Marc L via Energy energy at lists.esipfed.org
Fri Dec 5 16:20:00 EST 2014

Hi All,

My sincere apologies for missing this meeting. I am transitioning from PNNL to UMD's Earth System Science Interdisciplinary Center (ESSIC)  this  month.  I expect to keep interacting with PNNL and the Joint Global Change Research Institute as part of the joint arrangement between PNNL and UMD that forms the Institute (in fact I'll be only one floor above the JGCRI group) but I'll likely be using a new email address by the end of December (mimhoff at umd.edu). I am looking forward to getting back into research full time.

I will try and catch up soonest.

Sincerely,

Marc