[Energy] ESIP Energy & Climate Meeting today (1/22) at 4:00pm EST

Eckman, Richard S. (LARC-E303) richard.s.eckman at nasa.gov
Thu Jan 22 09:37:38 EST 2015

All,

The ESIP Energy & Climate Working Group monthly telecon is scheduled for today at 4:00pm EST. We'd like to follow up on discussions initiated at the ESIP Winter Meeting breakout session earlier this month. Also, we'd like to discuss recent interest from Bart De Lathouwer of OGC on the forthcoming GEO Architectural Implementation Pilot (AIP-8) call and potential participation in this activity. In addition, Ana and I are preparing for next week's NCSE annual meeting which has a focus on energy and climate. Our workshop is scheduled for next Wednesday. Details may be found at:

http://www.energyandclimatechange.org/topics/view/545a65340cf2b59b1e0176fc/

Call-in information:

Phone Number: 1-877-668-4493
Meeting Code: 23133897#

Ana & Richard

--
Dr. Richard Eckman
Manager, Atmospheric Composition Modeling and Analysis Program

202-358-2567 (HQ Office)
202-358-2770 (HQ Fax)
757-272-5565 (Cell)
Richard.S.Eckman at nasa.gov