[Energy] ESIP Energy & Climate Meeting today (1/22) at 4:00pm EST

Eckman, Richard S. (LARC-E303) richard.s.eckman at nasa.gov
Wed Mar 4 15:10:03 EST 2015

All,

The ESIP Energy & Climate Working Group monthly telecon that was scheduled for last week will take place tomorrow, Thursday, March 5, at 4:00pm ET. We have a number of topics that we'd like to discuss:

*         Outcomes from the late January NCSE session that we had organized on energy sector stakeholder engagement in the use of Earth observations;

*         Progress with the USGEO 2nd Earth Observation Assessment and how our working group might contribute;

*         A proposal from Siri Jodha Khalsa and Ruth Duerr for our working group to contribute to an NSF Earth Cube proposal that they are currently writing.

Please join us.

Call-in information:

Phone Number: 1-877-668-4493
Meeting Code: 23133897#

Ana & Richard

--
Dr. Richard Eckman
Manager, Atmospheric Composition Modeling and Analysis Program

202-358-2567 (HQ Office)
202-358-2770 (HQ Fax)
757-272-5565 (Cell)
Richard.S.Eckman at nasa.gov<mailto:Richard.S.Eckman at nasa.gov>