[Energy] ESIP Energy & Climate Meeting today (3/5) at 4:00pm EST - NEW WEBEX INFO

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Thu Mar 5 10:55:29 EST 2015

Hi Richard, All -

Webex info for your call is different than what you sent. Please use:

To Join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.com
2. Click the “Meeting Center” tab
3. Select the Energy & Climate
If a password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 23140358

To start the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting w/ phone
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600
Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*: +1-571-918-6008
Global call-in numbers:
https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=9910728&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf