[Energy] ESIP Energy & Climate Meeting Tomorrow (3/26) at 4:00pm EST

Ana Pinheiro Privette ana.p.privette at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 22:05:56 EDT 2015

All,

A friendly reminder that we will have the ESIP Energy & Climate WG  March monthly meeting tomorrow at 4 pm EST (Dial-in: 1-877-668-4493,,23133897#).

Attached please find a document describing the updated goals for this group. We would like to discuss those further tomorrow.

The general agenda for the meeting is below. We look forward to another great meeting!

Agenda for ESIP Energy&Climate WG Monthly Meeting - March 26th 4-5 PM

4:00-4:05 - Updates (EarthCube Proposal, etc)
4:05-4:20 - Direction and Goals for ESIP Energy & Climate Work Group - discussion (Richard/Ana)
4:20-4:30 - Format of Monthly Meetings  (Ana/Richard)
4:30-4:45 - GEO AIP-8 Meeting Update (Jason Barnett)
4:45-4:55 - General Updates (all)
4:55-5:00 - Summary of actions and next steps
5:00         - Adjourn

Thank you,

Ana & Richard

> When: Thursday, January 22, 2015 4:00 PM-5:00 PM. (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
> Where: Dialin: 1-877-668-4493,,23133897#
>
> *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> All,
>
> The ESIP Energy & Climate Working Group monthly telecon is scheduled for today at 4:00pm EST. We’d like to follow up on discussions initiated at the ESIP Winter Meeting breakout session earlier this month. Also, we’d like to discuss recent interest from Bart De Lathouwer of OGC on the forthcoming GEO Architectural Implementation Pilot (AIP-8) call and potential participation in this activity. In addition, Ana and I are preparing for next week’s NCSE annual meeting which has a focus on energy and climate. Our workshop is scheduled for next Wednesday. Details may be found at:
>
> http://www.energyandclimatechange.org/topics/view/545a65340cf2b59b1e0176fc/
>
> Call-in information:
>
> Phone Number: 1-877-668-4493
> Meeting Code: 23133897#
>

> Ana & Richard
>

> --
> Dr. Richard Eckman
> Manager, Atmospheric Composition Modeling and Analysis Program
> NASA Headquarters
> Earth Science Division, Science Mission Directorate
> Mail Suite 3V73
> Washington, DC 20546-0001 USA
>
> 202-358-2567 (HQ Office)
> 202-358-2770 (HQ Fax)