[Energy] [Esip-agclimate] Please Join Us September 1st: Resiliency Discussion: a follow up to ESIP Summer Meeting

Eckman, Richard S. (LARC-E303) richard.s.eckman at nasa.gov
Thu Aug 13 07:45:24 EDT 2015

All,

As you may be aware, we held a joint session of the Agriculture/Climate cluster and our Energy/Climate working group at last month’s ESIP Summer meeting in Asilomar, California. We had two sessions featuring presentations reflecting the meeting’s theme of resilience. You can find the agenda and presentations at the Web link noted below. I believe that our sessions were very successful and we wanted to explore potential next steps for this activity, in collaboration with the Ag/Climate group with the possibility of further activities this autumn culminating in another joint session at the ESIP Winter meeting to be held in January in Washington.

Please join us on the telecom on 1 September. Further information is noted below in the message from our colleagues from the Ag/Climate group.

Regards,

Richard and Ana