[Energy] ESIP Energy & Climate Working Group and Winter Meeting

Eckman, Richard S. (LARC-E303) richard.s.eckman at nasa.gov
Wed Dec 9 10:24:20 EST 2015

Hello All (ESIP Energy & Climate Working Group community),

We'd like to highlight two items of interest as the ESIP Winter Meeting approaches (Jan. 6-8 in DC):

*         We have a new Co-Chair for our Working Group, Erica Zell of Battelle Memorial Institute, as Ana Pinheiro Privette has transitioned out of this role (many thanks to Ana for her contributions!). Erica has been engaged with ESIP and the NASA Applied Sciences Program for many years, and most recently spent 2 years in Saudi Arabia leading a solar and wind resource monitoring program.

*         In addition to the joint session with the Agriculture Working Group entitled "Workshop to develop CRT (Climate Resilience Toolkit) Case Studies" (Friday, Jan. 8, 9 am) that we are hosting, we'd like to organize an informal lunch or dinner to brainstorm ideas for our Energy & Climate Working Group for 2016. Please reply to Erica and me if you are interested, and indicate which dates/meals work best for you.

Finally, we encourage you to register (Early Bird closes Dec. 15) (http://commons.esipfed.org/2016WinterMeeting) and present a poster on your energy or climate work (submittal deadline is Dec. 21).

Best Regards,

Rich and Erica

--
Dr. Richard Eckman
Manager, Atmospheric Composition Modeling and Analysis Program

202-358-2567 (HQ Office)
202-358-3172 (HQ Fax)
757-272-5565 (Cell)
Richard.S.Eckman at nasa.gov