[Esip-agclimate] Doodle poll for new time slot for monthly telecon

Bill Teng william.l.teng at nasa.gov
Wed Feb 19 16:26:35 EST 2014

Hi, All:

As we'd discussed at our Feb. 4 telecon, because of some schedule
conflicts with our current monthly time slot, we're trying to settle on
a new one. Here's the doodle poll,
http://www.doodle.com/6m4k2dg8y45hcax8
with two options: Tues. 4 pm and Wed. 11 am. Please ignore the actual
dates (25, 26); only Tues. and Wed. matter. I did turn on time zone
support. But, just in case, both times are Eastern.

Thanks,
Bill

On 02/04/2014 12:02 PM, Reid Boehm wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
> Thank you all for a great meeting today. I have posted a copy of the
> meeting minutes below the agenda for today's meeting. You can access
> them through this link.
> http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Agclimate_telecon_2014-02-04
> Our meeting day and time scheduled for the first week in March will be
> determined shortly via Doodle poll.
> Have a great afternoon,
> Sincerely,
>

> --Reid
>
> Reid Isaac Boehm
> Doctoral Student and Graduate Research/Teaching Associate
> School of Information Science
> College of Communication and Information
> University of Tennessee, Knoxville
>
> mboehm at utk.edu <mailto:mboehm at utk.edu>
> 865-202-6534

* Bill Teng, Ph.D.                   |  William.L.Teng at nasa.gov        *
* Goddard Earth Sciences DISC        |  (301) 614-5164 (voice)         *
* (ADNET Systems, Inc.)              |  (301) 614-5268 (fax)           *
* NASA Goddard Space Flight Center   |  http://disc.gsfc.nasa.gov/     *
* Code 610.2                         |                                 *
* Greenbelt. MD. 20771  U.S.A.       |                                 *