[Esip-agclimate] Polling on special time for next Tuesday (March 4)'s telecon

Bill Teng william.l.teng at nasa.gov
Fri Feb 28 15:32:54 EST 2014

I think we have enough people who can make the special 10 am ET time
slot for our telecon next Tuesday. So, I'll inform the RDA people.
Agenda to come. Thanks.

Bill

On 02/27/2014 03:54 PM, Bill Teng wrote:
> Hi, All:
>
> I've been communicating with some of the RDA (Research Data Alliance)
> people involved with agriculture and data (see
> http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Potential_collaborations) and trying
> to arrange for them to present on the two interest/working groups
> listed in the wiki page. Our monthly telecon time is now 3 pm ET,
> which would mean 9 pm Rome time for the RDA presentations. To make it
> easier for them, I'm thinking to change our telecon JUST for next
> Tuesday to 10 am ET. If we were to do that, how many of you would be
> able to participate? Please indicate your availability in
> http://www.doodle.com/xx5gyqsyz94bd7ku. Thanks.
>
> Bill

* Bill Teng, Ph.D.                   |  William.L.Teng at nasa.gov        *
* Goddard Earth Sciences DISC        |  (301) 614-5164 (voice)         *
* (ADNET Systems, Inc.)              |  (301) 614-5268 (fax)           *
* NASA Goddard Space Flight Center   |  http://disc.gsfc.nasa.gov/     *
* Code 610.2                         |                                 *
* Greenbelt. MD. 20771  U.S.A.       |                                 *