[Esip-agclimate] sharing an article that I came across in research

Reid Boehm via Esip-agclimate esip-agclimate at lists.esipfed.org
Tue Aug 12 15:36:00 EDT 2014

Hello all,

Nancy mentioned an article in Nature Conservancy today that reminded me of
a short piece I came across this morning. (The research I am involved with
is cattle identification and traceability information.) This is an
interesting brief about an article that talks about how climate changes may
correlate with cattle production growth and decline.

http://farmfutures.com/story-finding-long-term-links-between-weather-beef-cattle-production-0-116124
(I think they also mention Justin in here...)

Sincerely,
-- Reid

Reid Isaac Boehm
Doctoral Student and Graduate Research/Teaching Associate

School of Information Science
College of Communication and Information
University of Tennessee, Knoxville
1345 Circle Park Drive  * 451 Communications Bldg * Knoxville,  TN  *
 37996-0341 USA
email: mboehm at utk.edu * phone:  865-202-6534