[Esip-agclimate] meeting notes for the ESIP Agriculture and Climate Cluster telecon - October 7, 2014

Bill Teng via Esip-agclimate esip-agclimate at lists.esipfed.org
Tue Oct 7 18:16:00 EDT 2014

Hi, Reid:

Thanks! I filled in just a little bit, from my notes.

Bill

On 10/07/2014 04:59 PM, Reid Boehm via Esip-agclimate wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
> Thank you for a great meeting today. I am writing to mention that the
> meeting notes for this afternoon's telecon are now posted.
>
> You can find them on the wiki at:
> http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Agclimate_telecon_2014-10-07
> and they are also available via the ESIP Commons:
> http://commons.esipfed.org/node/2700.

> Have a great evening,
> -- Reid
>
> Reid Isaac Boehm
> Doctoral Candidate
> Graduate Research/Teaching Associate
>
> School of Information Sciences
> College of Communication and Information Studies
> University of Tennessee, Knoxville
> email: mboehm at utk.edu <mailto:mboehm at utk.edu> Website:
> http://reidboehm.wordpress.com/

* Bill Teng, Ph.D.                   |  William.L.Teng at nasa.gov        *
* Goddard Earth Sciences DISC        |  (301) 614-5164 (voice)         *
* (ADNET Systems, Inc.)              |  (301) 614-5268 (fax)           *
* NASA Goddard Space Flight Center   |  http://disc.gsfc.nasa.gov/     *
* Code 610.2                         |                                 *
* Greenbelt. MD. 20771  U.S.A.       |                                 *