[Esip-agclimate] How Climate Change Will End Wine As We Know It

Bill Teng via Esip-agclimate esip-agclimate at lists.esipfed.org
Fri Nov 21 14:20:47 EST 2014

Hi, All:

I just updated http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/From_the_news, with
http://www.buzzfeed.com/sandraeallen/how-climate-change-will-end-wine-as-we-know-it,
an interesting article on wine and climate change. Similar articles have
been previously written about coffee and tea.

One of the earliest remote sensing projects that I'd worked on, as a
grad student, involved using aerial photography to monitor vineyards in
the Finger Lakes Region of New York.

Bill

* Bill Teng, Ph.D.                   |  William.L.Teng at nasa.gov        *
* Goddard Earth Sciences DISC        |  (301) 614-5164 (voice)         *
* (ADNET Systems, Inc.)              |  (301) 614-5268 (fax)           *
* NASA Goddard Space Flight Center   |  http://disc.gsfc.nasa.gov/     *
* Code 610.2                         |                                 *
* Greenbelt. MD. 20771  U.S.A.       |                                 *