[Esip-agclimate] Ag and Climate: Telecon Today, 3pm

Justin Goldstein jgoldstein at usgcrp.gov
Tue Mar 3 15:08:06 EST 2015

Unfortunately, I'm not seeing a "join now" link for entering the meeting.
I entered a password under "more information" and pasted in the URL, but
that just takes me back to the information page.

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 1:43 AM, Lindsay Barbieri via Esip-agclimate <
esip-agclimate at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:

> Hello Agriculture and Climate Cluster,
>
> Our monthly telecon/online meeting is today: Tuesday, March 3, 2015, at 3
> pm (ET).
>
> We will be discussing how to enhance our Remote Sensing Data Useful for
> Agriculture spreadsheet, and how this could fit into ESIP's Strategic Plan.
> We will also talk about how we can help ESIP collaborators advance the idea
> of a searchable/accessible collection of data.
>
> Come join us!
>
> Agenda: *http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Agclimate_telecon_2014-03-03
> <http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Agclimate_telecon_2014-03-03>*
> Cluster wiki page:http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.
> php/Agriculture_and_Climate
>
> Thanks and hope to see you at 3pm ET
> Lindsay Barbieri

> -----------------------------------
> To Join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
> -----------------------------------
> 1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.com
> 2. Click the “Meeting Center” tab
> 3. Select the Ag/Climate
> If a password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 23140358
> -----------------------------------
> To start the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting w/ phone
> -----------------------------------
> Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada):1-877-668-4493
> Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600
> Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*: +1-571-918-6008
> Global call-in numbers:https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?
> serviceType=MC&ED=9910728&tollFree=1
> Toll-free dialing restrictions:http://www.webex.com/pdf/
> tollfree_restrictions.pdf
> Attendee access code: 231 403 58
>

> --
> Lindsay Barbieri
> Agriculture and Climate Cluster: ESIP Federation Student Fellow
> Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources
> Gund Institute for Ecological Economics
> University of Vermont

Justin Goldstein, Ph.D.
Advance Science Climate Data and Observing Systems Coordinator
US Global Change Research Program
1717 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Suite #250
Washington, DC 20006

O: (202) 419-3496