[Esip-agclimate] Telecon Meeting Minutes - March 3rd

Lindsay Barbieri lkbar at uvm.edu
Wed Mar 4 23:47:09 EST 2015

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for a great meeting on Tuesday. We had a good discussion surrounding
our cluster's potential contributions to the goal of increasing the use and
value of Earth Science information, both for our own agriculture and
climate community, but also to broaden out and collaborate to benefit the ESIP
community at large.

The minutes from Tuesday's telecon are posted on the wiki at:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Agclimate_telecon_2014-03-03

Sincerely,
- Lindsay Barbieri

--
Agriculture and Climate Cluster: ESIP Federation Student Fellow
Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources