[Esip-agclimate] ESIP AgClim Telecon: Tuesday, July 7th at 3pm EDT

Lindsay Barbieri lkbar at uvm.edu
Fri Jul 3 11:04:48 EDT 2015

Hello Agriculture and Climate Cluster,

Our monthly Telecon Meeting will be held on *Tuesday, July 7th at 3pm EDT /
12pm PDT*.
We will finalizing preparation for our ESIP Summer Meeting joint session
with the Energy and Climate Workgroup.

Telecon Agenda available on our wiki:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Agclimate_telecon_2015-07-07
Summer Session Agenda available as well:
http://commons.esipfed.org/node/8000

Hope to see you on Tuesday, and the following week at Asilomar!
- Bar

To Join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.comhttps://esipfed.webex.com
2. Click the “Meeting Center” tab
3. Select the Ag/Climate
If a password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 23140358
To start the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting w/ phone
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada):1-877-668-4493
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600
Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*: +1-571-918-6008
Global call-in numbers:
https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=9910728&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
Attendee access code: 231 403 58

--
Lindsay Barbieri
Agriculture and Climate Cluster: ESIP Federation Student Fellow