[Esip-agclimate] AgClim and Energy and Climate: CRT Telecon Notes & Winter Session Discussion

Lindsay Barbieri lkbar at uvm.edu
Tue Oct 13 11:12:43 EDT 2015

Hello all,

Thank you for joining our telecon last week where we discussed the Climate
Resiliency Toolkit and ways in which our ESIP groups might be able to help
gather Case Studies and possible Tools for the CRT.

You can find out meeting notes on the AgClim wiki, which include the CRT
Templates and Tips for Case Study Submission:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Agclimate_telecon_2015-10-06

We also discussed some ideas for the ESIP Winter Meeting, including
continuing our nexus of Agriculture / Energy / Climate. Please send any
thoughts or ideas you may have on possible session themes and speakers to
lkbar at uvm.edu. We will decide on a session theme at our November telecon.

Best Regards,
- Bar

--
Lindsay Barbieri
PhD Student, Rubenstein School of Environment & Natural Resources