[Esip-agclimate] Ag and Climate & Energy and Climate: Telecon Today, 3pm EDT / 12 PDT

Lindsay Barbieri lkbar at uvm.edu
Tue Nov 3 08:06:29 EST 2015

Hello Agriculture and Climate Cluster and Energy and Climate Workgroup,

Please join us today for our monthly telecon:

*Today (Tuesday), November 3rd at 3pm EDT / 12pm PDT*

We will be discussing the upcoming ESIP Winter Meeting, and planning for
two collaborative sessions. The first will be a workshop-style session for
our ongoing work on the basis for Climate Resilience Toolkit Case Study
development. The second will explore the emergence of new technologies and
tools for agriculture and energy data collection, management and
application.

*Here are the links to the session proposals:*

http://commons.esipfed.org/node/8785 - CRT Workshop

http://commons.esipfed.org/node/8798 - Frontiers in Ag and Energy Data

Hope to hear from you soon,

- Bar

*WebEx Login Information:*

To Join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting

1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.comhttps://esipfed.webex.com

2. Click the “Meeting Center” tab

3. Select the Ag/Climate

If a password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 23140358

To start the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting w/ phone

Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada):1-877-668-4493

Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600

Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*: +1-571-918-6008

Global call-in numbers:
https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=9910728&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf