[Esip-agclimate] AgClim & EnergyClim: Telecon Meeting Notes

Lindsay Barbieri lkbar at uvm.edu
Wed Nov 4 14:30:03 EST 2015

Hello Agriculture and Climate Cluster & Energy and Climate Workgroup,

Thank you all for a very productive telecon yesterday. We discussed our two
upcoming ESIP Winter Meeting sessions as well as potential future
connections / collaborations.

Please take a look at our meeting notes
<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Agclimate_telecon_2015-11-03> and our
two session proposals:

http://commons.esipfed.org/node/8785 - CRT Workshop

http://commons.esipfed.org/node/8798 - Frontiers in Ag and Energy Data

Email Lindsay Barbieri (Bar) at lkbar at uvm.edu if you have any ideas for
participants for either of the two sessions, or would like to be more
involved in session planning.

Have a great November,
- Bar

--
Lindsay Barbieri
PhD Student, Rubenstein School of Environment & Natural Resources