[Esip-agclimate] ESIP Agriculture and Climate & Energy and Climate: Meeting Notes Posted

Lindsay Barbieri lkbar at uvm.edu
Mon Dec 7 08:33:30 EST 2015

Hello AgClim and Energy and Climate,

Thanks for a great meeting last week, where we discussed the scheduling of
our two ESIP Winter Meeting Sessions.

The notes from last week are posted on our wiki:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Agclimate_telecon_2015-12-01

Looking forward to seeing everyone in January for the Winter Meeting!
- Bar

--
Lindsay Barbieri
PhD Student, Rubenstein School of Environment & Natural Resources