[Esip-agclimate] ESIP AgClim & Energy and Climate: No Telecon This Week

Lindsay Barbieri lkbar at uvm.edu
Mon Jan 4 17:45:07 EST 2016

Hello Agriculture and Climate Cluster and Energy and Climate Workgroup,

There will be no Telecon Meeting tomorrow, as we will traveling to and
preparing for the ESIP Winter Meeting in Washington DC.

Please feel free to join us at either or both of our sessions during the
ESIP Winter Meeting, in person or remotely. For more details:
http://commons.esipfed.org/2016WinterMeeting
<http://commons.esipfed.org/2016WinterMeeting>

Happy New Year,
- Bar

--
Lindsay Barbieri
PhD Student, Rubenstein School of Environment & Natural Resources