[Esip-agclimate] ESIP Ag & Climate: May Telecon Notes

Christopher W. Beltz cbeltz at uwyo.edu
Wed May 4 12:42:05 EDT 2016

Hello Agriculture and Climate Cluster,

Notes from yesterday's monthly telecon have been uploaded to the Ag & Climate wiki. Find them at the link below. Our June telecon will be on Tuesday, June 7 from 3-4 pm ET.  See everyone then!

May Agenda & Notes: http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Agclimate_telecon_2016-05-03

Also please note two things: (1) we have added some of the questions developed during the telecon to the wiki. Feel free to add additional question you think would be helpful in creating a CRT case study. (2) Forest Melton has tentatively confirmed being one of the presenters at the summer meeting workshop.

Cheers,

Chris

Christopher Beltz
PhD Student in Ecology
University of Wyoming

Botany Department, Dept. 3165 | 1000 E University Ave. | Laramie, WY 82071
617-455-7404 | cbeltz at uwyo.edu<mailto:cbeltz at uwyo.edu> | www.uwyo.edu/pie<http://www.uwyo.edu/pie> | christopherbeltz.com<http://christopherbeltz.com/>