[Esip-agclimate] ESIP AgClim Telecon: TODAY @ 3pm EST

Christopher W. Beltz cbeltz at uwyo.edu
Tue Jul 5 10:06:31 EDT 2016

Hello Agriculture and Climate Cluster,

Our monthly Telecon Meeting will be held TODAY at 3pm EST / 12pm PST.  Please find additional call-in information below my signature.

There are also two notes/feedback requests this week: (1) How best can we "socialize" our workshop at the Summer Meeting? (2) Any feedback on the collaboration area poster would be helpful. Updates will be ongoing between now and the Tuesday meeting.

Meeting Link: https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/534768669

Meeting Agenda: http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Agclimate_telecon_2016-07-05
Poster Draft: http://bit.ly/29mCzfL

See everyone later today.

Cheers,
Chris

Christopher Beltz
PhD Student in Ecology
University of Wyoming

Botany Department, Dept. 3165 | 1000 E University Ave. | Laramie, WY 82071
617-455-7404 | cbeltz at uwyo.edu<mailto:cbeltz at uwyo.edu> | www.uwyo.edu/pie<http://www.uwyo.edu/pie> | christopherbeltz.com<http://christopherbeltz.com/>

To join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone, click: https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/534768669 You can also dial in using your phone. United States: +1 (224) 501-3412 Access Code: 534-768-669