[Esip-agclimate] ESIP AgClim Telecon: TODAY @ 3pm ET

Bill Teng william.l.teng at nasa.gov
Tue Nov 1 14:37:23 EDT 2016

Just to note that David Moroni (NASA JPL and ESIP Information Quality
Cluster) will join us today to talk about the IQC and the goals for its
session at the upcoming ESIP Winter 2017 Meeting. We'll be discussing
our (Agriculture & Climate Cluster) participation in this IQC session,
as well as potential collaborations between the two Clusters, in general.

Please join us in 25 minutes! Thanks.

Bill

On 11/01/2016 11:03 AM, Christopher W. Beltz via Esip-agclimate wrote:
> Hello Agriculture and Climate Cluster,
>
> Our monthly Telecon Meeting will be held on *TODAY  at 3pm EST / 12pm
> PST*.  Please find additional call-in information below my signature.
>
> Meeting link: https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/534768669
> Agenda: http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Agclimate_telecon_2016-11-01
>
> See everyone this afternoon!
>

> Cheers,
> Chris
>
> *Christopher Beltz*
> PhD Student in Ecology
> University of Wyoming
>
> Botany Department, Dept. 3165 | 1000 E University Ave. | Laramie, WY 82071
> 617-455-7404 | cbeltz at uwyo.edu <mailto:cbeltz at uwyo.edu> |
> www.uwyo.edu/pie <http://www.uwyo.edu/pie> | christopherbeltz.com
> <http://christopherbeltz.com/>
>
> Ag & Climate
> WhenTue, November 1, 3pm – 4pm
> Wherehttps://www.gotomeeting.com/join/534768669 (map
> <https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gotomeeting.com%2Fjoin%2F534768669>)
> DescriptionTo join the meeting from your computer, tablet or
> smartphone, click: https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/534768669 You can
> also dial in using your phone. United States: +1 (224) 501-3412 Access
> Code: 534-768-669

* Bill Teng, Ph.D.                   |  William.L.Teng at nasa.gov        *
* Goddard Earth Sciences DISC        |  (301) 614-5164 (voice)         *
* (ADNET Systems, Inc.)              |  (301) 614-5268 (fax)           *
* NASA Goddard Space Flight Center   |  http://disc.gsfc.nasa.gov/     *
* Code 610.2                         |                                 *
* Greenbelt. MD. 20771  U.S.A.       |                                 *