[Esip-agclimate] Agriculture Standardisation Worksop on OGC conference

Karel Charvat charvat at wirelessinfo.cz
Thu Apr 27 01:54:20 EDT 2017

Dear all,

We are trying to prepare Agriculture Standardisation Worksop for INSPIRE conference http://inspire.ec.europa.eu/. Tomas Mildorf, representing DataBio project is in charge with preparation. I would like invite you to active participation on this Worksop. Please, if you are interested send till tomorrow email to me or Tomas with potential topic for your presentation. I think, that mainly for EU organisation it is important event

Best regards

Karel