[Esip-agclimate] [rda-agrdatainterop-ig] Re: [Agriculture.DWG] Proposed Delft / Barcelona follow-on discussion of agricultural features

JoshLieberman jlieberman at tumblingwalls.com
Thu May 25 06:42:16 EDT 2017

Some mischief with the OGC scheduling and the call info changed. It is now:

1. Please join my meeting, Thu May 25th 9:00 AM EDT.

https://www4.gotomeeting.com/join/791783789 <https://www4.gotomeeting.com/join/791783789>

Access Code: 791-783-789  Audio PIN will be displayed upon joining the web session.