[Esip-agclimate] Agriculture & Climate telecon June 6th + NOTES

Windy Kay Kelley wkelley1 at uwyo.edu
Thu Jun 8 10:21:09 EDT 2017

Bill,

Thank you and your team again for the invitation to join your call — and for your interest in the efforts throughout the USDA Northern Plains Climate Hub region.

Please let Crystal, Rick, and I know if you have any questions and interest moving forward w/the potential case study.

Thank you again.

Windy K.
Windy K. Kelley
Regional Extension Program Coordinator
USDA Northern Plains Climate Hub & University of Wyoming Extension
P.O. Box 579
Pinedale, WY 82941
New office phone #: 307.367.4380 ~ wkelley1 at uwyo.edu<mailto:wkelley1 at uwyo.edu>
http://www.uwyo.edu/uwe
http://climatehubs.oce.usda.gov/northernplains

Serving Wyoming, Montana, Colorado, Nebraska, and North and South Dakota

Impacted by drought? Share the impacts at: http://droughtreporter.unl.edu/submitreport/