[Esip-agclimate] ESIP Summer 2017 CRT Workshop - Follow-up

Bill Teng william.l.teng at nasa.gov
Fri Aug 11 18:02:57 EDT 2017

Hi, everyone:

Thanks again for your participation in the subject workshop in
Bloomington. And, thanks again to Crystal Powers for presenting her work
on planning for resilience. A main goal of our CRT Workshops is to begin
the process of "translating" some ongoing work to a CRT case study
(https://toolkit.climate.gov/#case-studies). In the case of this
workshop, we already have a draft case study just finished by LuAnn
Dahlman, our POC from CRT (thanks, LuAnn)! We'll review the draft in the
upcoming September 5th telecon. (We usually take a break, after the ESIP
Summer Meeting, and skip the August telecon.) An agenda will be sent to
the esip-agclimate list sometime during the week of Aug. 28th. If you're
not on the list and would like to be:

Bill

* Bill Teng, Ph.D.                   |  William.L.Teng at nasa.gov        *
* Goddard Earth Sciences DISC        |  (301) 614-5164 (voice)         *
* (ADNET Systems, Inc.)              |  (301) 614-5268 (fax)           *
* NASA Goddard Space Flight Center   |  http://disc.gsfc.nasa.gov/     *
* Code 610.2                         |                                 *
* Greenbelt. MD. 20771  U.S.A.       |                                 *