[Esip-agclimate] Agriculture & Climate telecon Tuesday, May 7, 3 pm Eastern - STATUS OF SPEAKERS

Bill Teng william.l.teng at nasa.gov
Wed May 15 14:45:15 EDT 2019

In our telecon last week, we'd scheduled today (Wed.) to compare notes
(via email, google doc) on status of potential speakers for our Summer
soils-related session. Please see table at the end of
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I3lXvMFVCElkbGThrR-gtAcJQDErMDqRhZBthwmVFwI/edit.

Info there is what I have so far. I'm still going with two back-to-back
sessions (1.5 hr each; 3 hr total), with 3-4 speakers each. Order shown
in table is my current thinking; so, tentative. Please update with any
new info.

Our session, as it has evolved, is larger in content coverage than when
our abstract was submitted. So, by Friday, we'll need to submit an
updated version.

Thanks,

Bill

On 5/7/19 5:59 PM, Bill Teng wrote:
> Notes from today's telecon can be accessed here:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xCLTjuk84Yf5uBtwGXXII58ugzXdZoDogt7SQkIL6zE/edit?usp=sharing
>
> and also at bottom of
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I3lXvMFVCElkbGThrR-gtAcJQDErMDqRhZBthwmVFwI/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Please add/correct/comment, as needed. Thanks.
>
> Bill
>

> On 5/7/19 10:44 AM, Bill Teng wrote:
>> Our May telecon is TODAY, 3 pm Eastern. Thanks!
>>
>> Bill
>>

>> On 5/3/19 1:00 PM, Bill Teng wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi, Agriculture and Climate Cluster:
>>>

>>> Our next Telecon/Meeting is *TUESDAY**, May 7, 2019 at*
>>> *
>>> *
>>> *3:00 pm Eastern*
>>> *2:00 pm Central*
>>> *1:00 pm Mountain*
>>> *12:00 pm Pacific
>>> *
>>> Agenda:
>>>
>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xCLTjuk84Yf5uBtwGXXII58ugzXdZoDogt7SQkIL6zE/edit?usp=sharing
>>>
>>> Meeting link: https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/534768669
>>> <https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/534768669>
>>>
>>> Or, dial in using your phone:
>>> United States: +1 224-501-3412 <tel:%28224%29%20501-3412>
>>> Access code: 534-768-669
>>>

>>> Thanks,
>>> Bill

* Bill Teng, Ph.D.                   |  William.L.Teng at nasa.gov        *
* Goddard Earth Sciences DISC        |  (301) 614-5164 (voice)         *
* (ADNET Systems, Inc.)              |  (301) 614-5268 (fax)           *
* NASA Goddard Space Flight Center   |  http://disc.gsfc.nasa.gov/     *
* Code 610.2                         |                                 *
* Greenbelt. MD. 20771  U.S.A.       |                                 *