[Esip-agclimate] Ag & Climate June 2 Telecon

DAVIS, ELEANOR J eleanord at email.sc.edu
Tue Jun 2 14:05:44 EDT 2020

Hello all,

Just a reminder that we will be having our monthly telecon today at 3 PM ET.

Meeting link: https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/534768669

Or, dial in using your phone:

United States: +1 224-501-3412

Access code: 534-768-669

3:00 pm Eastern
2:00 pm Central
1:00 pm Mountain
12:00 pm Pacific

Meeting link: https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/534768669

Or, dial in using your phone:
United States: +1 224-501-3412
Access code: 534-768-669

News and reminders

  *   Discussions with individuals from other clusters:
     *   Ontology: ongoing contributions from Pier Buttigieg and Ruth Duerr
     *   Discovery: contribution to use-cases
     *   Air Quality: presentation and initial scoping
  *   Discussions with individuals from various agencies:
     *   NOAA National Weather Service and wildfire response
     *   USGS presentation
     *   GSFC disaster group
     *   USDA PitchFest
Concept map for data-to-decisions:

  *   Update on third use case on wildfire response
ESIP Summer virtual sessions (including unconference) planning

  *   Overall structure/framework/format
  *   Technologies needed