[Esip-agclimate] Fw: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Esip-soil-informatics] Meeting recap

Teng, William L. (GSFC-610.2)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC] william.l.teng at nasa.gov
Wed Nov 25 21:23:58 EST 2020

fyi: Attached is a recent presentation at a meeting of the newly-formed ESIP Soil Informatics Cluster on applying controlled vocabularies in standardizing agricultural soils data in Australia.

Bill

________________________________
From: Esip-soil-informatics <esip-soil-informatics-bounces at lists.esipfed.org> on behalf of Megan Wong via Esip-soil-informatics <esip-soil-informatics at lists.esipfed.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 5:28 PM
To: Todd-Brown, Kathe <kathe.toddbrown at essie.ufl.edu>; esip-soil-informatics at lists.esipfed.org <esip-soil-informatics at lists.esipfed.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Esip-soil-informatics] Meeting recap

 Hello everyone

Kathe and Simon alerted to me to the terrible sound during my presentation. Thank you for alerting me and I really apologise, this is the first time I have had that complaint - I’ll investigate my setup.

Attached are the slides, which as well as the notes should capture most of the main points. Thank you for the note taking, and the succinct email summary Kathe. Our team will keep you posted re. how we go with roll out and further development of our user interface – users in this phase primarily farming and catchment management groups - and the delivery of data in various formats (including JSON-LD) through services. The Observations and Measurements approach is proving pretty flexible for our purposes, so far. Looking forward to further interesting discussions.

See you in the next meeting!

Best Regards

Megan