[Esip-agclimate] Invitation to Discovery Cluster Meeting this Thursday at 3:00 ET

Sara Lafia slafia at umich.edu
Mon Dec 14 15:19:06 EST 2020

Dear Agriculture & Climate Cluster,

On behalf of the ESIP Discovery group, I would like to invite you to our
meeting this Thursday, December 17th at 3 pm ET/12pm PT.

We are interested in recruiting representatives from other ESIP clusters to
give discovery-related lightning talks during our winter meeting session.

Below is the connection info as well as a link to our running notes
document, where an agenda is being drafted. Feel free to add to the agenda
if you wish.

Thanks,

Sara Lafia (ESIP Discovery Cluster Community Fellow)

Notes doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15HovhGPNej1-NjhKf3ukqGWRYQ1Fp1OdsiFyPpvXNNI/edit?usp=sharing

Meeting link:

https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/131281357