[Esip-agclimate] Fw: [EXTERNAL] The Research Data Alliance Interest Group for Agricultural Data (IGAD) is organizing a new webinar series - Call for presentations now open until 28 May 2021

Teng, William L. (GSFC-610.2)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC] william.l.teng at nasa.gov
Tue May 11 17:47:42 EDT 2021

fyi

________________________________
From: Subirats, Imma (PSUR) <Imma.Subirats at fao.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2021 3:02 AM
To: Ferreyra Andres USRS <Andres.Ferreyra at syngenta.com>; andre.laperriere at godan.info <andre.laperriere at godan.info>; Nicolas Tremblay <tremblaynic at yahoo.com>; Devare, Medha (CGIAR System Organization) <m.devare at cgiar.org>; Teng, William L. (GSFC-610.2)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC] <william.l.teng at nasa.gov>; charvat at ccss.cz <charvat at ccss.cz>; Hana Kubíčková <hana.kubickova at plan4all.eu>; Peter.Wilson at csiro.au <Peter.Wilson at csiro.au>; Brian Wee <bwee at massiveconnections.com>; suchith.anand at godan.info <suchith.anand at godan.info>; Richard Ostler <richard.ostler at rothamsted.ac.uk>; Leonelli, Sabina <S.Leonelli at exeter.ac.uk>
Cc: Parr, Cynthia - ARS <cynthia.parr at usda.gov>; Patricia Rocha Bello Bertin <patricia.bertin at embrapa.br>; Debora Pignatari Drucker <debora.drucker at embrapa.br>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] The Research Data Alliance Interest Group for Agricultural Data (IGAD) is organizing a new webinar series - Call for presentations now open until 28 May 2021

Dear colleagues,

I would like to ask for your support if workable, could it be possible to distribute this announcement within your networks?

Thank you very much in advance,

Imma, on behalf of RDA IGAD co-chairs

--------------------------------------

Dear colleagues,

The Research Data Alliance Interest Group for Agricultural Data (IGAD) is organizing a new kind of webinar series called IGAD Coffee Break (30’ max) to support the exchange of experiences within IGAD and beyond.

We are seeking virtual 15-minute presentations on the following topics of interest to the IGAD community. Each talk will be followed by 15 minutes of discussion and the session will be recorded for those who cannot attend.  We will give priority to presentations from those who have not yet presented to IGAD – this is a chance to enlarge our circle – but also welcome updates from long-time participants.

  *   agricultural data infrastructure project status
  *   new ideas for the emerging RDA IGAD community of practice
  *   agrisemantics and applications
  *   CARE principles for agricultural research data
  *   precision agricultural data standards
  *   farmer data codes of conduct, etc
  *   agricultural research data training
  *   FAIR data implementations

If you would like to participate, please send:

Your name(s) and bios:
Title or topic of your presentation:
Abstract of your presentation:

Please write us to AIMS at fao.org<mailto:AIMS at fao.org>, deadline for the submission of proposals is 28 May 2021.

Thank you!

RDA IGAD co-chairs

Patricia Rocha Bello Bertin (EMBRAPA, Brazil)

Cynthia Parr (National Agricultural Library. USDA Agricultural Research Service, US)

Imma Subirats Coll (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Italy)