[Esip-agclimate] Upcoming International Soil Carbon Network (ISCN) webinars

Brian Wee bwee at massiveconnections.com
Fri Jul 2 09:01:13 EDT 2021

Hi Agriculture and Climate Cluster (ACC):

Kathe Todd-Brown (chair of the Soil Ontologies and Informatics cluster) had
earlier emailed the announcement below about two soil C webinars to the ACC
listserv.  There was some sort of listserv error, so I'm resending the
webinar announcement on behalf of Kathe.

- Brian