[Esip-agclimate] Possible change to Ag & Climate monthly meeting time?

Teng, William L. (GSFC-610.2)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC] william.l.teng at nasa.gov
Thu Aug 19 12:51:11 EDT 2021

Based on feedback, we'll change our monthly meeting time from 3 pm to 2 pm Eastern, starting with the September 7th meeting. Thanks.

Bill

________________________________
From: Teng, William L. (GSFC-610.2)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC] <william.l.teng at nasa.gov>
Sent: Monday, August 9, 2021 11:12 AM
To: esip-agclimate at lists.esipfed.org <esip-agclimate at lists.esipfed.org>
Subject: Possible change to Ag & Climate monthly meeting time?

Hi everyone:

Brian and I recently discussed the possibility of shifting our cluster's monthly meeting time to an hour earlier (from 3 pm to 2 pm Eastern). Day remains the same (first Tuesday of each month). This is to better accommodate the schedules of some cluster members. Please let Brian and me know if this possible change would be a problem for you. Thanks.

Bill