[Esip-agclimate] Complimentary full day 'live' class on introduction to the Neo4j graph database | Tuesday 2021-08-24

Brian Wee bwee at massiveconnections.com
Fri Aug 20 11:37:29 EDT 2021

Hello Agriculture and Climate Cluster (ACC):

By now, you should have seen numerous mentions of the Neo4j graph database
in ACC presentations and posters (see the recently revamped ACC wiki under
"Recent Cluster-Related Products"
<https://wiki.esipfed.org/Agriculture_and_Climate>).  Some of us have been
experimenting with graph databases because it is an ideal technology for
connecting data and information about disparate entities, such as those we
typically encounter as we analyze the cascading impacts of large-scale
environmental change.

Neo4j has a couple of complimentary spots for an introductory Neo4j class
that it would like to make available to ACC folks.  It is a 'live'
seven-hour class targeted at beginners *this coming Tuesday 2021-08-24*.
Use the promotion code "Carl100" when you register, and the class is free.
   - *Date / time:  *Tuesday | 2021-08-24 | 0900 - 1600 hrs EASTERN
   - *Title: *Introduction to Neo4j (live class)
   - *Skill level:* Beginner
   - *Pre-requisites:  *latest version of Neo4j installed on your local
   machine prior to the start of class (details will be provided once you
   register)
   - *Promo code:* Carl100

Neither Bill nor I are receiving anything in return from Neo4j for
announcing this event, just as we routinely send announcements about
webinars that might be of interest to you.  We thought that you should be
made aware of this opportunity if past ACC presentations and posters have
piqued your curiosity about Neo4j.

- Brian