[Esip-agclimate] April 5th Cluster Call: Ag and Climate Data, from Field to Repos, Completely FAIR

Daniel Fuka drfuka at vt.edu
Mon Apr 4 20:59:56 EDT 2022

Oh, and the relevant connection information:
April 5, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm ET.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82026434814?pwd=Z0lnYUxzZklkUm10VEZKT015b3luZz09
Meeting ID: 820 2643 4814
Passcode: 896682
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,82026434814# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,82026434814# US (Chicago)