[Esip-agclimate] Todays Ag-Climate Cluster call cancelled

Daniel Fuka drfuka at vt.edu
Tue Jun 7 10:08:59 EDT 2022

Hello Agriculture and Climate Cluster Friends!
I have been called to perform an emergency sensors mentoring clinic... not
emergency, rather, I have to teach a bunch of kids how to build Arduino met
stations in place of their avionics electronics workshop who's instructor
getting COVID.

Let's take a break and reform after Summer meeting with our geek spirits
lifted and enthusiastic! So there will not be an Ag-Climate cluster call in
July, but we will resume in August with new energy!

Thanks,
dan

--
Dr. Daniel R. Fuka