[Esip-agclimate] hello again - and a question about large-scale data sharing for ag climate data

Boehm, Reid Isaac riboehm at purdue.edu
Tue Sep 27 08:33:38 EDT 2022

Hi Dan,

Thank you for the email – wow – this is great to hear about.
He hasn’t submitted yet, in fact, it’s due next Thursday and I have a feeling that he would be very interested in this possibility.

Would you be available to have a brief virtual call sometime this week at a convenient time for you? I’m not certain what his schedule is  like to align us all, but I’d be glad to be a connector between us either way.

Looking forward to talking further –
Thanks again!

- Reid

Reid Boehm, PhD  (she/they)