[ESIP-all] Technical Workshop

Rob Raskin raskin@seastar.jpl.nasa.gov
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 09:38:34 -0800

The 2nd Federation Technical Workshop will be held during the Federation
Meeting in Pasadena.  The purpose of the Workshop is to enable
Federation members to share technical developments with one another.
See http://oceanesip.jpl.nasa.gov/workshop.html for topics (a complete
time schedule will be posted next week).  Most of the presentations will
be hands-on in a computer lab, but other talks will provide overviews
suitable for the less technically-minded.

There are still travel funds available to partially reimburse Workshop
attendees who otherwise would be unable to attend (contact me for
details).  And we still have time available for additional
presentations.  The Workshop is sponsored by the Interoperability
Standing Committee.

Also, a reminder to all - hotel reservations at the Pasadena Doubletree
must be made by this weekend, in order to receive the reduced hotel
rate.

-Rob