[ESIP-all] FW: Call for Metrics

Carol Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Fri Apr 11 15:47:14 EDT 2003

Hello to all,

Martha has asked me to update her on Federation metrics asap.  I have
been
waiting to hire a Metric person to continue with the regular reporting
but
have not been able to find anyone to fill the role.  Nevertheless, I
will
continue to generate these reports as needed using our current
Internet-based tools.

I would like to update Martha using the most current metrics data so I
am
requesting at this time that the Type 2 and 3 ESIPs please enter your
1st
quarter 2003 (Jan-Mar) metrics, including nuggets.  I will collect these
and
add them to our overall Federation statistics.

Thanks for your help, and email me directly if you have any questions or
comments.

Best,

Frank

--