[ESIP-all] Data Set Publications

Peter Cornillon pcornillon at gso.uri.edu
Mon May 5 19:17:36 EDT 2003

Not sure if this is relevant, but AGUmaintains an electronic data base
associated with
their articles. That is, an author can contribe a data file along with
his/her article. The
data file is stored on-line in perpetuity. The article acts as a
reference to the data set.
I'm not sure what constraints there are on format and/or size of data
sets stored this way.

Peter